Friday, April 24, 2009

Etsy DAY YAY!


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous week and are looking forward to an exciting weekend......I have been so busy this week and my blog has been neglected but I just had to give a Shout out today in celebration of our first ever Etsy day....How cool is that? So.......SHOUT About Etsy(rhymes with Betsy) to everyone you know......Friends, relatives, people waiting in line at the supermarket.......EVERYONE!! I am always amazed at all the wonderful shops and work on Etsy and I always shop on Etsy for my gifts and supplies now....The quality is amazing and I know I'm helping someone like me who is working hard to make something special for us to love and to enjoy......I love that! Etsy Etsy Etsy Etsy!!


Etsy


Etsy


Etsy


Etsy


Etsy


YAY!!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone and if you haven't yet, Join Etsy today and enjoy finding thousands of pretties all in one place, made with LOVE! It's also a great place to create your own personal gift registry by adding anything you like to your favorites...Family and friends will always have a nice shopping list, right?

To sign up, just start here:


New Buyer Registration

Many thanks to schugirl for all of her work on our first annual Etsy DAY!

6 comments:

  1. YAY for etsy day! May everday be esty day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like Etsy? LOL I've enjoyed my time on Etsy too, even though I haven't sold anything since Christmas, just been trading.
    I've met some wonderful people on etsy. It's a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm now following your blog!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh,your art works are absolutely fantastic!Loving handmade works.
    Hope your all doing well.Look forward to further communicating with you.
    And we invite you to our blog.Thank you.

    http://www.china-cutter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh!! Found you through SITS and just love your things!! I wish I could be as creative. Oh and I wish people would buy tihngs from me on Etsy! I DO love that place :) Stop by my blog if you have some free time and Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete