Monday, April 13, 2009

I Was on the Etsy Front Page YAY!


Happy Monday all my blogger friends....Hope you had a fabulous Easter Weekend...We sure did and our weather was just spectacular........I hope you enjoyed some Family and friend time too....I was checking to see if I was in a treasury this morning, which I didn't yesterday.......Well much to my surprise and complete delight........I was not only in a beautiful treasury but it made it to the Front Page at 5:00 this morning.......YAY!!!!!!!! I missed it though but just discovered this wonderful site that has all of the front pagers in one place...


www.craftcult.com.


The creator of this treasury also has a wonderful shop sew please visit her as well....Kodomo....She has adorable plushies..Thanks sew much to her for including me.


Have a wonderful day everyone! Thanks for stopping by.


12 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on being on the front page. I'm not surprised at all. You have a beautiful shop and fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo awesome! Nost sure if my photos are good enough to get there..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Sandee - Congratulations! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Sandee..

    out visiting...
    have a great week..
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You have such a wonderful product!! I've purchased three of your fobs and each one was absolutely front page worthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! That's so exciting, much congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete