Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Paula Prass Flights of Fancy Fabric Sew Delish




Happy Tuesday everyone! How is everything your way today? I have to tell you, we are getting the craziest weather in our area.......one day it's shorts weather and then it's time for the heavy coat again! YIKES! Well hope you are enjoying yours no matter what it brings.......I just found this beautiful new fabric from Michael Miller fabrics.....It is from designer Paula Prass and it's called Flights of Fancy......I've chosen to feature the Ocean colorway as I simply love this gorgeous color palette.......Wouldn't this make a stunning quilt? Enjoy! OH and if you click on her name, you will be linked to her lovely blog:)








Which one is your favorite? I have to admit, the first 2 are my favorites but the others are also gorgeous!


10 comments:

  1. I think the last 3 are my favorites & would be BEAUTIFUL together..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the first 2 are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed these new Paula Prass designs a few weeks ago... and I've been drooling over them since! The 2nd to last geometric print is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one but they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a toughie...I think my favorite is #3, no #4, no #5..all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these fabrics are just beautiful!!! my favorite is definitely ALL OF THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really beautiful color combinations! I'm a textile designer but I've been stuck with designs. Your pics certainly help me...I can't even choose which is the loveliest. They all are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does this come in paper?!?! LOL! I love these designs and would love paper like this! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delicious fabrics! My fabric stash is getting larger as we speak!

    www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete