Friday, April 10, 2009

Pretty Easter Centerpieces!

I think this is sew gorgeous! My home is mostly yellow sew this would be perfect! Love it!
If you're in charge of Easter Dinner this year, no doubt tomorrow you'll be putting together a pretty centerpiece for your buffet or table......I found these on MarthaStewart.com and couldn't resist sharing some with you. I was actually looking for a recipe but these were just too pretty to pass up......Some are easy peasy and some a bit more challenging but all are festive and perfect for your Easter celebration....Just Click on the pictures to go to her detailed directions....Enjoy!

I really love this one! I adore candles and I love how natural and festive this is.....easy too!

I love this one! Pretty African Violets in a basket tied with a pretty grosgrain bow.....My Grandma always had the prettiest violets!
This one is sew pretty but the bird's nest is a bit more complicated to make.....
Very easy but very pretty.......whatever pretty flowers that you have or find in your market are arranged in a pretty Glass Compote! Very pretty!
These are hollowed-out egg shells for a very natural arrangement... Which is your favorite? Do you have a great simple idea for a centerpiece? Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Weekend!


8 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty! But I really love the top two. Yellow is one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - these are lovely! I'm definately picking up some flowers on my next trip to the market!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finds! I love the flowers but those egg candles are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful centerpieces...I think the yellow one is my favorite. Have a Happy Easter my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the yellow! I really like yellow things these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those egg candles are too sweet and delicate, how lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they're all beautiful but the candles are my fav!!! hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete