Friday, April 3, 2009

Pretty Vintage Easter Cards

From DesignersAttic, this is such a pretty card....From the 1930's!

Happy Friday to everyone.....Wow this week has just flown by for me.....Busy busy as I know you are too.....I am looking forward to a weekend with no particular plans, you know what I mean? I love Vintage cards and so I had to do a little search on my own to see what our wonderful Vintage Sellers on Etsy had to offer for Easter......Oh my goodness, there are so many wonderful Vintage Easter cards....This is but a very small sampling...Enjoy them and have a terrific weekend!

How Sweet are these from ShaneLilyRain?

From VeesVintage, look at the pretty colors in this card......

From abbysrelics, what a charming and sweet card!

What would you do with these pretty cards if you purchased them? Any crafting?

4 comments:

  1. not sure what I'd do with those cards if I purchased them, but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! maybe copy onto a fabric panel and then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful - thanks you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete