Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yummy Dessert Grape Salad


Happy Wednesday everyone......Wow I can't believe it's already the midweek.....My Sons are on spring break this week and I know it's flying by for them. Well at least summer is in their sights now........Hope you're having a wonderful week and some springlike weather...Ours had been a bit dreary but pretty Sunshine is back today.....

With warmer weather in mind, I thought I would share this oh so yummy Grape Salad recipe. Yes it says Salad but it's more of a covered dish supper or cookout dessert recipe. You can mix the grapes you use too, whatever you find yummy at your market....I love Aldi's grapes by King Fresh if you have one nearby. They are always delicious and so reasonably priced. Enjoy!


Ingredients

8 cups Grapes

8 ounces Sour Cream

8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened

1/2 Cup Sugar

1/2 cup Chopped Pecans

1/4 Cup Brown Sugar


Directions

De-stem and wash grapes. Mix Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, and Sugar together until smooth. Add the grapes. Then sprinkle Pecans and Brown Sugar on top!


You can also make this with low fat cream cheese and sour cream too. Some recipes also add a touch of vanilla. Pretty in a glass bowl and done in layers.


10 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! I bought grapes and cream cheese last night, but no sour cream (darn).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delish! We freeze our grapes for a great night-time snack. I don't like peeling on fruit but it is hard to peel a grape; if frozen, I eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that sounds yummy! I'll have to write this one down - thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sounds very good!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds good..Im going to have to try it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you; so is yours! Love the banner! Become a follower for entries to giveaways and freebies! Have a great day....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll be trying thisone out at our next get together thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is amazing, i have made a grape salad recipe before but this has to be my favorite recipe by far!

    ReplyDelete