Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun Flamingos!

From BeadsbyEvelyn, isn't this Gorgeous?
Happy Friday everyone! Wow can you believe it's already Memorial Day weekend? I can't, May has just flown by for me......only 11 more days of school here too......I can't wait for my Boys to be at home and us to enjoy our summer fun......I admit that I love Flamingos! I love the color, love their charm......So I found some really wonderful Etsy treasures.....I hope you enjoy them too...Have a blessed and happy weekend everyone!

From StrokesOfBrilliance, aren't these adorable?

How beautiful is this photograph from GypsyPeach? Love it!

11 comments:

  1. I love your blog! And flamingos are my favorite! I too can't wait for summer to be here and my boys to be with me every day. Let the games begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those birds also, the color makes me smile and so did your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I'm going to write you an etsy convo this coming week so keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following me!

    Check out my latest post! http://swagstudio.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-post.html
    SO EXCITING HUH??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an award for you on my blog - please come and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flamingos are soo cute! Love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute flamingos..Love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I've passed along the 'One Lovely Blog' Award to you, visit my blog to see the details! considerthecoffee.blogspot.com -Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flamingo items! Flamingos always seem so wonderfully retro. They make me think of the Florida Keys and Jimmy Buffet - totally perfect for summer :)

    ♥ xtine
    http://www.stuffbyxtine.com

    ReplyDelete